What does mean?
means a Publishing Issuer has self-certified, brokers, clearing firms and investors to Microcap Reporting that the information it has published at Microcap Reporting satisfies at least the minimal standards of Rule 15c2-11. It is not an investment recommendation. It only indicates that the Publishing Issuer believes it is Rule 15c2-11 Compliant.
The minimal standards of Rule 15c2-11 are:
- The exact legal name of the Publishing Issuer, its state of incorporation or organization and the exact legal name any predecessor during the immediately past five years, its state of incorporation or organization.
- The address of its principal executive offices, its telephone number at that address, an email address of its contact at that address and its web site.
- The exact title and class, including par value or stated value, of the Publishing Issuer's security that is publicly traded, and its CUSIP number.
- The number of shares of authorized for issue and the number of shares issued and outstanding on the last day of the period for which the published information is provided.
- The name and address of the transfer agent.
- A description of the Publishing Issuer's business, products and/or services and, optionally, material litigation in material detail and number of employees in what capacities.
- The nature and extent of the Publishing Issuer's properties and facilities.
- The name of the Publishing Issuer's chief executive officer, other executive officers and all members of the board of directors.
- Financial Statements -
- Consolidated balance sheet at the most recent fiscal year end and the most recent fiscal quarter end.
- Consolidated profit and loss statement/statement of operations for the most recent fiscal year end and the most recent fiscal quarter.
- Statement of retained earnings at the most recent fiscal year end and the most recent fiscal quarter end.
- Notes to financial statements.
- The financial statements and notes thereto have been prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles on an accrual basis and are presented in a format generally utilized for financial statements and notes so prepared.
- If not included in the current information to be published, the Publishing Issuer has previously published on microcapreporting.com financial statements for the preceding two fiscal years (a total of three years) for itself and any predecessor which satisfy the foregoing requirements.
- Microcap Reporting requires the self-certification to include that the financial statements and notes thereto be prepared from the Publishing Issuer's books and records by a person qualified by training, education or experience to prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
What does mean?
means a Publishing Issuer has not within 90 days after its most recent fiscal year end or 45 days after its most recent fiscal quarter end, published on microcapreporting.com the Rule 15c2-11 Complaint information.